Assistant STEM Instructor
Troy High School
• I am in the drill team in my NJROTC program at school.
• I am in the library buddies and Korean culture club at my school.
• I also was in the AVID program for two years at my Jr. High School.
• I recieved more than 50 hours of service in my Boy Scouts troop.
• Got a great score on my CAASP testing for 8th grade as I got a certificate with the president’s signature.
• I play the guitar as an instrument.
• Won many trophies with my team for Drill.
"I love the experience of meeting new people and helping them."